Drug Racket case: No more notices to film personalities
Excise and Enforcement director Akun Sabharwal who is probing the huge drug scandal addressed an anti-drugs awareness meet at the Engish and Foreign Languages University (EFLU) on Friday.
He announced that there won't be any more interrogations of film personalities in regard to the case adding that the 'glamour' episode is over.
Speaking further, the Excise director said that fresh notices would be served in the case in September and that the second list doesn't include names of film personalities.
Asserting that there was no pressure on them from any quarter, Mr Sabharwal said that 11 cases have been registered in the drug peddling case so far and the charge-sheet will be filed once the forensic reports are submitted.